Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meet my friend Shady.

Some of you may already know Shady.  He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would have a computer or a blog, but he does.  It's hard to get a good signal under the bridge where he spends most nights, but he is really trying to get this blog thing started.  If you have been coming by and not seeing anything but a nice blog format, that's because he is still learning the finer points like trying to turn his computer on.  He's got a little hitch in his get-a-long after taking a nasty fall in his bathroom this morning.  He's not used to having one, so when he is allowed back in the house, he needs a little re-training.  He wants you to be patient with him until he gets the hang of this blogging thing.  I know you'll be seeing his pithy comments and philosophical pontifications before you know it.  Stay tuned.  (By the way I think you can actually type the correct blog title into your browser now that we have ironed out a little spelling issue.)  Pappy

I was always taught to respect my elders and I've now reached the age when I don't have anybody to respect.
  - 
George Burns

No comments: