Friday, May 21, 2010

Missing in Action

I want to apologize for being absent and thank the Texican in the same breath for filling in for me.  I have been missing in action for the past few months due to some personal issues that I will address here when I can do so without causing more tension to the cause.
Thanks to the Texican, again for trying to keep up with me and adding a few post to my blog. Hopefully I will start to add to my blog as I had promised.

So once again, thank you so muchTexican for being the friend that you have been.  Trust me, in my dictionary, when you look up the definition of a friend, you will find the picture of the Texican, as frightful as that thought might be, For those of you that do not personally know the Texican, one could not ask for a better friend. It was an honor to have been able to call him my partner when we worked together back in our hay-day.

No comments: