Friday, July 9, 2010

"No Tears for Lohan"

Whats the big deal Lohan?  Its time for you to pay the fiddler. What I am amazed at is you where not charged with possession of cocaine! You should have been. Your problem is you don't could give a damn about anything but yourself. Grow up. You are a rich little girl who feels that people owe you! You feel that your money will buy you everything, it might but it will not buy you respect, that is not for sale little girl.  Sorry, it does not work that way. You are crying over 90 days in jail, when all the time you spend in jail may be 20 to 30 days. What an example you are to the little girls that adore you. I feel sorry for them, not you.

I hope that for the sake of others you can clean yourself up before you actually kill someone by your continued reckless behavior, get some help, you need it.

Appeal, ha! you messed up big time little girl. You have Zero chance of an appeal, Zero, negative chance of a winning on appeal. You vioalated your conditions of probation. 7 times you violated your conditions of probation, 7 times. So quit crying and do your time, the next time, well Lohan, there may not be a next time. If you get my drift.

Until next time, stay safe and God Bless America.

Shady

2 comments:

Mrsupole said...

I just wish she would go away, far, far, away to say like Russia and live over there. She has no talent, no brains, lost most of her looks, did I say no brains, and if she left our country then we would not have to hear any more crap about her. And I could give her a list of a whole lot of supposedly famous nut cases to take with her. I try to ignore them and so that is all I will say. I am now in the ignoring part.

God bless.

Pappy said...

I had to ask the wife who she was when I heard the story. I guess I'm not "with it". Not much news if that's all we have to talk about. Pappy