Monday, November 29, 2010

Federal Pay Freeze

The Obama administration is tighting the belt, calling for a 2 year freeze on federal pay. Which includes all law enforcement and Border Patrol, with the Military being exempt, as it should. However, cutting Border Patrol is very questionable, these guys are the ground pounders, they should get there money, they earn it, trust me. I have family in the Border Patrol. However, we have to do something, before the roof falls on our heads. The roof is buckling now my friends.

Now the main question is, arte the  Represenatives, the Senators, going to cut back, how about Nancy Pelosi and her $18,000 a month taxpayer paid office going to be forced to cut back? I bet you she will  keep her lavish office and other perks that she gets. I bet you a dollar, thats all I can afford.  We need to keep an eye on her spending habits, not that it will make a difference. We need to watch all the spending habits of our Represenatives, they are the ones that got us in this mess in the first place. Spend, Spend, and more unchecked spending. Now they want to cut back.  We got rid of the first batch, now we need to run the rest of them off in 2012, the whole lot of them.I am so sick and tired of the whole corrupt system. All they want to do is line their pockets from the goose that layed the golden egg, the American Taxpayer.

Have a very Merry Christmas..I am going to try my best, in spite of all of the umemployment, which includes me.

No comments: