Friday, August 12, 2011

Update





To my readers, just a little update..I am sorry that i have not posted very much, however, I am still have some health concerns that i am addressing. I hope to be back very soon. hopefully I will be back full time within the next two weeks. I appreciate the kind words of support, it means a lot..In the mean time, please feel free to give Obama HELL..with my blessings..

Special Thanks to Sherry  "Mrsupole's Place" and all of her kind thoughts. See y'all soon



Take care and God Bless,

Shady








1 comment:

Mrsupole said...

Pain sucks and sometimes it is so hard to not let it control our lives.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I totally know what you are going through, due to my going through much the same.

But these dang computers are sometimes the biggest pains. It will let me read a lot of sites but not comment. Am shocked it is letting me finally comment. And it keeps going offline and then I cannot post what I wrote. Most times I just give up.

I do hope all is going better. No worries about posting. My posting abilities are about as good as my commenting ones. So posts are rare. I think it is from Grandkids visiting music sites and they cause havoc with our computers. All my time is spent running scans and trying to figure out what is wrong. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am fixing it.

Please keep us updated and get well soon.

God bless.