Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 86th Mama "Licha"

Happy Birthday Mama Leche, we all hope that you had a great time this past Sunday, June, 13,2010 when most of all of the family came out to wish you the best on your 86th day of life. All I can say, is how much we love you for all of the love and support you have showed all each of us at one time or another. It was nice seeing most of your 21 grand kids and 3 of 17 your great grand kids at your party, not to mentioned you will have 19 great grand kids by the end of the year. So congratulations on your very special day Mama Licha, you have earned it.
Mon Pica chilling, sipping on a "lemon aid", right Ramon trying to coold off on a very hot day.It was just unbelieveable the turn out for this special event, it was just so nice to see.

1 comment:

Mrsupole said...

If I make it to 86, I hope I have such a nice celebration. Nice to see that you all had so much fun. I too would like to say Happy Birthday.

God bless.