Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where are we headed? Who is telling the truth?

I wonder in what direction our is country headed, every day, all day long we are hearing on the news how bad the economy is. Yet from the Obama administration, the country is on the rebound. We hear on the news that unemployment is down. We hear that the amount of unemployment figures are not a true representation of the job market, because the jobs that are being touted by the Obama administration are mostly the temporary cenus jobs? It sounds like another grease job if you ask me. Who is telling the truth, and who is lying? I don't know, do you? I want to know who to believe.

However we have to remember that Obama did run on the promise of change, and he has delivered the change. I am not to sure if this is the change that we, the Amercan people had in mind.  Do you?  As it appears to me, a simple minded hick who was raised for the most part in Willacy County that we are headed in the WRONG DIRECTION.  I went to school for a bit in Lyford, Texas a great area to be raised in those days.  I promise you, in those days your word was bond there was none of the BS we hear today in Washington,  Your word meant something. Your word was who you were.  My Dad , Uncle Alton and Aunt Ava who provided for the majority of my rearing made sure of that. It was up at 5:oo a.m. feed the animals, chores and wait for the school bus to arrive at 5:45 of so. When you got home from school you did more chores, your homework and if time allowed, you did a little more work, then off to bed and start the cycle all over again the next morning. In short all I am trying to say is we were taught a set of core values and ethics at a very young age. In turn, these core values and ethics were passed on to our children. I just can not sit here and believe that we now have elected officials who we the American people have entrusted our future to, lie to all of us. A President who delivers nothing but lip service and more lies. They lie when the truth sounds so much better, If I had lied like that to my Dad or Uncle or Aunt, they each would have whipped my butt. Now we have reached the point of having to deal out  punishment to our elected officials, VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE. That is our whipping, that is our punishment to them.

I did not vote for Obama, but he is my President as well, I was willing to give him a chance to make a change, to make a difference. Not any longer, I will not support him, Pelosi or any other Politician who is in it only for his own personal gain. Especially Pelosi. The speaker of the house, number 3 in line to the President, heaven forbid. This is the same women who complained (not the word I want to use) that she wanted a bigger airplane to fly her and her staff around the country, a complete waste of our money. Not that it matters any longer, heck we are only 13 trillion dollars in the RED. How does it feel to be owned by China and the other countries that hold our national debt. Just stop and think of what is going to happen when they say that enough is enough. When China says that your debt is larger than what we produce, the next thing that will happen is the dollar will collaspe, check out what has happened in Greece, we are on the same path.

Well I can go on and on, and I promise that I will, but I have to go do Honey do's...Y'all take care and I'll be talking to you later..

God Bless, and God Bless America

1 comment:

Mrsupole said...

Hi Shady,

I just found out the other day that Japan has bought most of our debt from China. I guess if things keep going like they are then we will have to start saying, "Japan might have lost the battles, but now they are winning the war".

Yes, we have a weak President who kowtows and bows to other world leaders. I think other people in the rest of the world are just thinking how lucky they are that he is not their world leader, and they were not stupid enough to fall for his lies and vote him in. It is truly hard to find anyone who is willing to say they voted for him or if they do admit it, they say they would never do it again. His lack of leadership during this oil debacle has shown the world how incompetent he truly is.

I am thinking that Hillary is laughing each night when she goes to bed. She is just in the wings waiting for her day to run against him again. Anyone who thinks she won't does not know her too well. We will just have to wait to see who emerges as the GOP candidate against her. The one thing I can say is that it is going to have to be a very strong leader to beat her. At the rate Obuyme is going anyone will beat him. But then again 2 years is a long ways away.

Yup, I still think Hillary is laughing each night and saying, "Stupid Dems, they should have elected me. I can part the water and would never let the oil reach the land."

God bless.