Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Heart Felt Thank You From The First Lady


A Heart Felt Thank You From The First Lady

I usually will not post from another blog, however I have been a Big Fan of Black Quill and Ink. In doing research for this post I FOUND exactly what I was trying to present. I will present BQ&I's post in it's entirety. The Black Quill and Ink is an excellent site and I recommend it highly. The Blog is presented in a very professional manner and always present Facts, supported by FACTS, always. 

Here we go again, Michelle Obama in her globe trotting around the globe at the expense of US, the American taxpayer. Do you see the pattern that has developed.  Obama has inflated our National Debt by $7 Trillion in just 3 years, with the assistance of his free-loading wife. I imagine that if we could look into her purse, you will find an unlimited cache of Government Credit Cards with no limits attached to the cards.  
"For only the second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of my country.  I want to thank the hard working American people for paying $242,000 for my vacation in Spain.  My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.  Honestly, you just haven’t lived until you have stayed in a $2,500 per night, private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel." 
Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.  By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa Del Sol, I highly recommend the Buena ventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella, great lobster with rice and oysters!  I’m ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in Martha’s Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you do if you’re not in Europe, you have to just grin and bear it.   
Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to Government Accountability Office reports) only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2.  These are only rough estimates, but they are close. That’s quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet.  So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.  I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.

Cordially,

Michelle  Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India from which we just returned!



P.SS. Thank you too, for that vacation trip to Martha’s Vineyard, it was fabulous.  And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our dog Bo to Martha’s Vineyard so we and the children could have him with us while we were away from the White House for eleven days.  After all, we couldn’t take him on Air Force One because he might pee on some wires or something.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square-foot house was great!

Love ya!  Remember we all have to share equally the pain of these economic times!  Love to—redistribute—share the wealth…and pain.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN and Please vote for our 2nd term.  I haven’t been in Bora Bora YET! And to show you just how much Barack and I want to hold costs down even more, I am currently taking piloting classes and expect to have my license in time to do the spring break trip with the girls

This is what Obama's wife does, absolutely spends taxpayers more as if it was her own money. Nobody will challenge her, because she is the KING  OF THE HILL! Every one is literally afraid of this beast. So do you understand why "The Money Vacuum" wants another four years to polish off some more countries that have not been visited  in the first 4 years. 

You have to see the pattern now, and how the Obama's  are geared to spend money. I do, I have to give her credit for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India.

Expensive massages, top shelf vodka and five-star hotels: First Lady accused of spending $10m in public money on her vacations

The story is not that old, but it is worth repeating due to the fact that our nation is in the deepest red that we can possibly be in before it starts to boil over. This is just beyond belief, and everyone wonders why in the world we are so much in debt. Look no further than the current occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania  Avenue and we will answer our own question.

The Obamas' summer break on Martha's Vineyard has already been branded a PR disaster after the couple arrived four hours apart on separate government jets.  But according to new reports, this is the least of their extravagances. White House sources today claimed that the First Lady has spent $10million of U.S. taxpayers' money on vacations alone in the past year.


I guess the reason I am re-hashing this "Wild Ass Spending Spree" by Michelle Obama is because that is what she does! Specially with OUR money. This is so painfully wrong it hurts. I am going to do my level best to file a Freedom of Information Request just on her spending habits on tax payer money.   

Until Next time, we do not have the time, "We the People Must Do Our Homework, not just on the anointed one, but on Mrs. Anointed one as well. If this is what we want, then vote them back, give Obama another apology tour and bow to the Muslim King. We all know that Obama is a closet Muslim. He just does not have the balls to admit it, plain and simple.







No comments: